Noesis Tattoo will be now operating in accordance with government guidelines and risk assessments for the safety of all staff and clients. COVID-19 virus has presented us with a number of new challenges that require your help to maintain effectiveness of limiting the risks yourself and those you come into contact with. There are a number of procedures we require your assistance with:
- We are now operating by ‘appointment only’. This is best arranged by email (email@example.com) or via our social media (facebook or Instagram). Due to the increased workload, If you telephone and nobody answers please leave us a message including your contact details.
- Use the available hand sanitiser dispensers located all around the shop before and after touching any surfaces.
- Upon arrival for your appointment we require you to undergo a contactless temperature check and complete a COVID-19 questionnaire form.
- Where possible try to maintain a reasonable distance from others around you and, when needed, please create space when others need to pass by. The reception area is limited to two people, please observe the number of people in this area and wait outside. We will attend to you as soon as we can.
- There is a strict ‘one person’ policy in place so you will be unable to have a companion with you during your appointment.
- Please bring as few personal items as possible (bags, coats etc).
- If you or someone you have been in close contact with has been feeling unwell in the last 14 days please contact the studio to reschedule.
- When here for an appointment you will be provided with an N95 or KN95 certified mask. Please use this at all times and ensure it is fitted correctly, especially around the nose.*As a result of the increased use of PPE, all procedures which were previously free of charge such as jewellery changes will incur a small fee to cover the cost of PPE, sterilisation of instruments and disinfection.
- No food or drink will be allowed for consumption in the studio with exception of bottled water.
- With Covid 19 being a respiratory illness we are no longer doing any face piercings. This includes eyebrows, nose and anything in or around the mouth such as tongue or lips.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message us and we will try our best to help.